2021-10-22

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Oct 22 19:34:23 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: having ScriptPubKeyMans fetch keys from a wallet keystore rather than handling keys individually
<core-meetingbot> topic: feature_segwit.py's dependency on legacy wallet (achow101)
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Oct 22 19:00:49 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-30

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 30 19:23:10 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: Giving fanquake permissions in the repo to block users (meshcollider)
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 30 19:01:54 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-24

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Sep 24 19:48:37 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Sep 24 19:00:29 2021 UTC. The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-23

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 23 19:26:01 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: rust library in bitcoin core (fi3)
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 23 19:00:14 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-16

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 16 19:30:04 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: Changing CFeeRate rounding (achow101)
<core-meetingbot> topic: New IRC logger (ajonas)
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 16 19:04:00 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-10

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Sep 10 19:25:09 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Sep 10 19:01:49 2021 UTC. The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-09

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 9 19:07:01 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 9 19:00:56 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-09-02

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 2 19:15:01 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 2 19:00:01 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-08-27

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Aug 27 19:40:03 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: automatically adding record to adress book to prevent #19856 (S3RK)
<core-meetingbot> topic: wallet files should not be reused across chains (prayank)
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Aug 27 19:01:34 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-08-26

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Aug 26 19:11:27 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Aug 26 19:00:08 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-08-20

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Aug 20 08:17:49 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Aug 20 08:10:08 2021 UTC. The chair is Yihen. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Aug 20 07:32:29 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Aug 20 07:14:17 2021 UTC. The chair is Guest28. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-08-19

<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Aug 19 19:35:06 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> topic: Erlay update (gleb7)
<core-meetingbot> topic: Coredev updates (ariard)
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Aug 19 19:00:17 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick

2021-08-13

<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Aug 13 19:29:34 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Aug 13 19:00:24 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick

2021-08-12

<core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
<core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Aug 12 19:23:21 2021 UTC.
<core-meetingbot> topic: The state of assumeutxo (jamesob)
<core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
<core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
<core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Aug 12 19:00:22 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-30

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jul 30 19:50:18 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jul 30 19:04:00 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-29

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 29 19:23:03 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Coredev updates (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Acceptable transaction relay latency (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 29 19:01:06 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-22

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 22 19:08:14 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 22 19:00:51 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-16

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jul 16 19:34:47 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: general taproot roadmap questions (michaelfolkson)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jul 16 19:00:56 2021 UTC. The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-15

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 15 19:34:39 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Coredev quick updates (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 15 19:00:17 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-08

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 8 19:15:55 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: should we keep both guix and gitian for 22.0 release (hebasto)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0 release
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 8 19:00:22 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick

2021-07-02

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jul 2 19:22:53 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jul 2 19:05:24 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-07-01

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 1 20:05:44 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 1 20:05:44 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Training to rotate release responsibility (neha)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Training to rotate release responsibility (neha)
< core-meetingbot> topic:
< core-meetingbot> topic: When it's okay to auto-update across softfork enforcement (luke-jr)
< core-meetingbot> topic:
< core-meetingbot> topic: When it's okay to auto-update across softfork enforcement (luke-jr)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0 release
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0 release
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 1 19:00:11 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 1 19:00:11 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick

2021-06-24

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jun 24 19:35:10 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.20.2 and 0.21.2 (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Super quick coredev update (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0 milestone
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jun 24 19:01:17 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-18

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jun 18 19:11:06 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jun 18 19:01:11 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-17

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jun 17 19:33:12 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: CoreDev in 2021 (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 22.0 milestone
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jun 17 19:00:47 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-15

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Jun 15 21:23:38 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Reduce addr blackholes
< core-meetingbot> topic: locking in net_processing
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Jun 15 21:00:16 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery_. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-10

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jun 10 19:23:48 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jun 10 19:00:04 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-04

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jun 4 19:39:35 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: what to prioritize for taproot wallet support? (sipa)
< core-meetingbot> topic: subtract fee from recipients intended behavior and edge cases (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jun 4 19:00:37 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-03

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jun 3 19:26:31 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Reviewing progress of fortnightly Core subsystem meetings (michaelfolkson)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Code Signing Association Switzerland (jonasschnelli)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jun 3 19:02:03 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-06-01

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Jun 1 21:05:21 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Jun 1 21:01:43 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-27

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu May 27 19:29:44 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Assumeutxo update (jamesob)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Versions to re-release with new windows code signing cert (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu May 27 19:00:08 2021 UTC. The chair is laanwj. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-26

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Wed May 26 21:38:33 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Wed May 26 21:38:30 2021 UTC. The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> (if here, I'll move the core-meetingbot to libera)

2021-05-21

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri May 21 19:33:26 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri May 21 19:02:57 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-20

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu May 20 20:01:40 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Remove fuzzer from CI jobs (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Windows code signing certificate update (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Moving to oftc or libera.chat (aj)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu May 20 19:02:05 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-18

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue May 18 21:06:52 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue May 18 21:00:08 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-13

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu May 13 19:34:03 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Requests/announcements (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Guix dress rehearsal (dongcarl)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu May 13 19:00:07 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-07

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri May 7 19:30:00 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri May 7 19:01:56 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-06

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu May 6 19:20:35 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Plan for future Core fuzzing using OSS-Fuzz (michaelfolkson)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu May 6 19:00:26 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-04

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue May 4 21:07:03 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue May 4 21:00:29 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-29

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 29 19:25:50 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.21.1 final
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for eview
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Apr 29 19:00:31 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-22

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 22 20:01:18 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.20.2 (MarcoFalke)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Adding a second BIP editor (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Apr 22 19:00:00 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-20

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Apr 20 21:56:09 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: irc meetings on better L2s onchain support (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Moving forward with asmap (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Reduce addr blackholes (amiti)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Apr 20 21:01:33 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-09

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Apr 9 19:16:24 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Apr 9 19:03:19 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-08

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 8 19:34:35 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt