2021-05-06

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu May 6 19:20:35 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Plan for future Core fuzzing using OSS-Fuzz (michaelfolkson)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu May 6 19:00:26 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-05-04

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue May 4 21:07:03 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue May 4 21:00:29 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-29

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 29 19:25:50 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.21.1 final
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for eview
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Apr 29 19:00:31 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-22

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 22 20:01:18 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.20.2 (MarcoFalke)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Adding a second BIP editor (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Apr 22 19:00:00 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-20

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Apr 20 21:56:09 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: irc meetings on better L2s onchain support (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Moving forward with asmap (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Reduce addr blackholes (amiti)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Apr 20 21:01:33 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-09

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Apr 9 19:16:24 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Apr 9 19:03:19 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-04-08

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Apr 8 19:34:35 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Meeting notes & timelines implied (jeremyrubin)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Attempts to use "dev muscle" to force MTP against community consensus of BIP8 (luke-jr)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review

2021-03-23

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Mar 23 21:19:23 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Erlay update (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Mar 23 21:00:29 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-03-18

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Mar 18 19:44:39 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Taproot activation PRs and attempting to finalize startheight (michaelfolkson)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Mar 18 19:00:46 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-03-09

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Mar 9 22:00:43 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: IBD latch across restarts (phantomcircuit)
< core-meetingbot> topic: update on disabletx (aj)
< core-meetingbot> topic: erlay (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> topic: addrman and eclipse attacks (ajonas)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Mar 9 21:00:11 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-25

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Feb 25 19:26:50 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Testing strategy for descriptor and legacy wallets (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Feb 25 19:00:09 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-23

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Feb 23 22:01:06 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Peer rate-limiting (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Orphan reprocessing (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> topic: dandelion update (ajtowns)
< core-meetingbot> topic: erlay update (gleb)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Feb 23 21:00:18 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-18

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Feb 18 19:37:06 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: would we merge a proposal from the taproot activation meetings (achow101)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Feb 18 19:00:29 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-12

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Feb 12 19:16:02 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Feb 12 19:00:12 2021 UTC. The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-11

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Feb 11 19:50:25 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Nested commands vs @height macros (jonasschnelli)
< core-meetingbot> topic: Initial Guix Release Transition Plan for 22.0 (dongcarl)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Feb 11 19:00:17 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-02-04

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Feb 4 19:32:31 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Replacing github
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review

2021-01-29

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jan 29 19:38:38 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jan 29 19:38:36 2021 UTC. The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> owner ircquote nickserv identify core-meetingbot Meet!303
< jonasschnelli> core-meetingbot: pin
< jonasschnelli> core-meetingbot` ping
< jonasschnelli> but it looks like the core-meetingbot has no voice right

2021-01-21

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jan 21 19:45:20 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: USDTs (User Statically Defined Traces) tracepoints in Core (b10c)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jan 21 19:00:38 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-01-15

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Jan 15 19:21:25 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Jan 15 19:00:46 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-01-14

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jan 14 19:19:39 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jan 14 19:03:20 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-01-12

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Jan 12 15:58:58 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: disabletx P2P message (sdaftuar)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Jan 12 15:00:17 2021 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2021-01-07

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Jan 7 19:59:31 2021 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Docker image generation in gitian
< core-meetingbot> topic: Debian package (luke-jr)
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.21.0 release (MarcoFalke)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Jan 7 19:00:59 2021 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-18

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Dec 18 19:09:00 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Dec 18 19:03:49 2020 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-17

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Dec 17 20:03:03 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: rc4 status, macos codesigning fix (wumpus)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Dec 17 19:00:21 2020 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-15

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Dec 15 16:01:03 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Review of the P2P Review Process (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Dec 15 15:01:02 2020 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-10

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Dec 10 19:26:18 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Dec 10 19:26:15 2020 UTC. The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot

2020-12-04

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Dec 4 19:23:24 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: wallet high priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Dec 4 19:01:29 2020 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-03

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Dec 3 20:07:40 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> ACTION: bender meme, we'll make our own p2p with encryption and blow?
< core-meetingbot> topic: bitcoin-util (aj)
< core-meetingbot> ACTION: tag 0.19.2rc1 now , tag 0.20.2rc1 after 19740
< core-meetingbot> topic: rc3, 0.19 release, 0.20 release (marcofalke)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Dec 3 19:00:38 2020 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-12-01

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Dec 1 15:49:39 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: erlay bip updates
< core-meetingbot> topic: tx pinning / package relay
< core-meetingbot> topic: p2p fuzzing
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Dec 1 15:00:17 2020 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-26

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Nov 26 19:51:25 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: 2019-20 Coredev survey summary (ajonas)
< core-meetingbot> topic: package validation design question (glozow)
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Nov 26 19:00:49 2020 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-20

< achow101> jonasschnelli: does core-meetingbot have a command to do the channel ping?
< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Nov 20 19:19:42 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: high priority for review
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Nov 20 19:06:57 2020 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-19

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Nov 19 19:47:46 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: High priority for review
< core-meetingbot> topic: 0.20.2
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Nov 19 19:00:41 2020 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-17

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Nov 17 15:59:08 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: Reducing CVE-2020-26895 class of bugs and Tx-standardness (ariard)
< core-meetingbot> ACTION: revert #20317
< core-meetingbot> topic: touch base on wtic backport (aj)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Nov 17 15:00:13 2020 UTC. The chair is jnewbery. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-12

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Thu Nov 12 20:09:00 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> topic: limiting C++17 feature usage (jnewbery)
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Thu Nov 12 19:01:12 2020 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.

2020-11-10

< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Tue Nov 10 13:33:45 2020 UTC.
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< core-meetingbot> pong
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Tue Nov 10 13:33:42 2020 UTC. The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< jonasschnelli> core-meetingbot ping
< MarcoFalke> If you run whois it wounld need to say "core-meetingbot is logged in as core-meetingbot."
< MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: core-meetingbot needs to be logged in with an freenode account to say something here
< jonasschnelli> core-meetingbot ping

2020-11-07

< jonasschnelli> core-meetingbot ping

2020-11-06

< jonasschnelli> I tested the meetingbot (core-meetingbot) in ##bitcoin-core-gui and it works there...
< jonasschnelli> the wallet meeting was logged by my just created meetingbot (core-meetingbot) https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings/logs/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-11-06-19.00.moin.txt
< meshcollider> Unlike usual, when I started the meeting today, I got an automatic list of commands send to me by core-meetingbot