2020-10-06

< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa closed pull request #19988: Overhaul transaction request logic (master...202009_txrequest_rand_wtxid) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19988
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa merged pull request #20095: CI: Bump vcpkg commit ID to get new msys mirror list (master...vcpkg_commitid_bump) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20095
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d8cd7b1 Pieter Wuille: Merge #20095: CI: Bump vcpkg commit ID to get new msys mirror list
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c83155b Aaron Clauson: Bump vcpkg commit ID to get new msys mirror list
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/875e1ccc9fe0...d8cd7b137fb0
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipsorcery opened pull request #20095: CI: Bump vcpkg commit ID to get new msys mirror list (master...vcpkg_commitid_bump) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20095
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #20094: wallet, log, qa: Unify wallet directory lock error message (master...201006-name) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20094
< nehan> jnewbery: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8 doesn't have 19988 on it, for example, so i'm not sure i trust it for p2p
< jnewbery> nehan: you mean the intersection of https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8 and P2P PRs?
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19988 | Overhaul transaction request logic by sipa · Pull Request #19988 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19954 | tor: complete the TORv3 implementation by vasild · Pull Request #19954 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< jnewbery> Couple of reminders/public announcements. 1. Feature freeze is in 9 (NINE) days: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18947
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/06 | Treat wallet as a generic keystore · Issue #6 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< jnewbery> #bitcoin-core-dev P2P Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18700 | Fix locking on WSL using flock instead of fcntl by meshcollider · Pull Request #18700 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/06 | Treat wallet as a generic keystore · Issue #6 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< jnewbery> hi folks, it's an odd numbered week of the year, and it's a Tuesday, which means that there's a P2P meeting (in about 3 hours). No proposed topics yet. Feel free to update https://github.com/bitcoin-core/bitcoin-devwiki/wiki/P2P-IRC-meetings#06-oct-2020 if you want to discuss something.
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #20092: util: Do not use gArgs global in ArgsManager::GetHelpMessage (master...201006-gargs) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20092
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Saibato opened pull request #20091: doc: reflect the current status of Tor support. (master...pr-351-doc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20091

2020-10-05

< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] amitiuttarwar opened pull request #20090: [doc] Tiny followups to new getpeerinfo connection type field (master...2020-09-getpeerinfo-conn-type-release-notes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20090
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] practicalswift opened pull request #20089: validation: Increase robustness when loading malformed mempool.dat files (LoadMempool) (master...load-mempool-robustness) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20089
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #20086: Fix MD linting in CONTRIBUTING.md (master...patch-1) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20086
< wumpus> I mwan, for example, last time I tried to get a miniupnp remote code exploit fixed in ubuntu it took a direct example of an exploit to get them to fix it quickly... "it doesn't build bitcoin anymore" is not likely to convince anyone
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke reopened pull request #20067: refactor: remove use of boost::algorithm::replace_first (master...20201003-get-rid-of-boost-replace_first) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20067
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #20067: refactor: remove use of boost::algorithm::replace_first (master...20201003-get-rid-of-boost-replace_first) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20067
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20005 | memcmp with constants that contain zero bytes are broken in GCC · Issue #20005 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] promag closed pull request #19476: rpc: Add mempoolchanges (master...2020-07-rpc-mempoolchanges) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19476
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Rav3nPL opened pull request #20086: Update CONTRIBUTING.md (master...patch-1) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20086
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20083: p2p: Disconnect, not discourage, misbehaving NODE_BLOOM peers (master...2010-p2pBloomPeer) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20083
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19954 | tor: complete the TORv3 implementation by vasild · Pull Request #19954 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19947: Test: Cover "change_type" option of "walletcreatefundedpsbt" RPC (master...psbt-test) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19947
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 875e1cc MarcoFalke: Merge #19947: Test: Cover "change_type" option of "walletcreatefundedpsbt"...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master a56e9f5 Oliver Gugger: test: Assert exclusive PSBT funding options
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 64bc5ef Oliver Gugger: test: Assert PSBT change type
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/dde104963b3b...875e1ccc9fe0
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] EthanHeilman opened pull request #20082: refactor: Minor refactor of RandAddSeedPerfmon + comments (master...perfmon) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20082
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #20064: RPC: remove duplicate line in getblock help (master...getblock_help) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20064
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master dde1049 fanquake: Merge #20064: RPC: remove duplicate line in getblock help
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/cce151317909...dde104963b3b
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1885ad3 Fabian Jahr: RPC: remove duplicate line in getblock help

2020-10-04

< hebasto> what is currently minimum supported version of Bitcoin Core?
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #20080: Strip any trailing `/` in -datadir path (master...201004-strip) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20080
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20079: p2p: Ignore non-version msgs before version msg (master...2010-p2pNoVersion) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20079
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #20077: test: Peers avoiding the handshake are disconnected (master...2010-testPeerVerackTimeout) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20077
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20077: test: Peers avoiding the handshake are disconnected (master...2010-testPeerVerackTimeout) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20077
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19723: Ignore unknown messages before VERACK (master...2020-08-feature-negotiation) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19723
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 675e55e Suhas Daftuar: Ignore unknown messages before VERACK
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master cce1513 MarcoFalke: Merge #19723: Ignore unknown messages before VERACK
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/f0fd13222621...cce151317909
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #20076: doc: Update and improve files.md (master...201004-files) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20076
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20066 | CI: Appveyor builds failing · Issue #20066 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20072: ci: Build Arm64 on Travis without functional tests (master...travis_arm) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20072
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f0fd132 MarcoFalke: Merge #20072: ci: Build Arm64 on Travis without functional tests
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 33df8d4 Fabian Jahr: ci: Build Arm64 on Travis without functional tests
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2f7a53cc9d68...f0fd13222621
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto closed pull request #20073: [DO NOT MERGE] ci: Print TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE before fail (master...201003-travis) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20073
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20069: test: Mention commit id in scripted diff error (master...2020_10_scriptdiff_lint_errormsg) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20069
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2f7a53c MarcoFalke: Merge #20069: test: Mention commit id in scripted diff error
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/06314fbb5521...2f7a53cc9d68
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3491bf3 Wladimir J. van der Laan: test: Mention commit id in scripted diff error
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20071: ci, lint: Remove usage of TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE (master...commit_range) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20071
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master a91ab86 Fabian Jahr: lint: Use TRAVIS_BRANCH in lint-git-commit-check.sh
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c11dc99 Fabian Jahr: lint: Don't use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE in whitespace linter
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1b41ce8 Fabian Jahr: lint: Don't use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE for commit-script-check
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 4 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/54fc96ffa70a...06314fbb5521

2020-10-03

< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa closed pull request #20075: [DO NOT MERGE] Version of #20071 rebased on buggy commit, with extra logging (master...pr20071) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20075
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa opened pull request #20075: [DO NOT MERGE] Version of #20071 rebased on buggy commit, with extra logging (master...pr20071) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20075
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] robot-dreams opened pull request #20074: test: p2p_blockfilters tests for BIP157 config args (master...bip157-blockfilters-tests) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20074
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20073 | [DO NOT MERGE] ci: Print TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE before fail by hebasto · Pull Request #20073 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20073 | [DO NOT MERGE] ci: Print TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE before fail by hebasto · Pull Request #20073 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< fjahr> I tried to explain it a bit better in https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19654
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20073 | [DO NOT MERGE] ci: Print TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE before fail by hebasto · Pull Request #20073 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20072 | ci: Build Arm64 on Travis without functional tests by fjahr · Pull Request #20072 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20071 | ci: Dont use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE for commit-script-check by fjahr · Pull Request #20071 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19956 | rpc: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message by n1rna · Pull Request #19956 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #20073: [DO NOT MERGE] ci: Print TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE before fail (master...201003-travis) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20073
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20071 | ci: Dont use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE for commit-script-check by fjahr · Pull Request #20071 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fjahr opened pull request #20072: ci: Build Arm64 on Travis without functional tests (master...travis_arm) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20072
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fjahr opened pull request #20071: ci: Don't use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE for commit-script-check (master...commit_range) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20071
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19654 | lint: Dont use TRAVIS_COMMIT_RANGE in commit message linter by fjahr · Pull Request #19654 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19956 | rpc: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message by n1rna · Pull Request #19956 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj opened pull request #20069: test: Mention commit id in scripted diff error (master...2020_10_scriptdiff_lint_errormsg) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20069
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19956 | rpc: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message by n1rna · Pull Request #19956 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< hebasto> could any one explain this https://travis-ci.org/github/bitcoin/bitcoin/jobs/732481553 ?
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] theStack opened pull request #20067: refactor: remove use of boost::algorithm::replace_first (master...20201003-get-rid-of-boost-replace_first) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20067
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20065: fuzz: Configure check for main function (master...2010-fuzzMainConfig) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20065
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #19956: rpc: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message (master...rpc-invalid-vout-message) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19956
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 54fc96f fanquake: Merge #19956: rpc: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f471a3b Nima Yazdanmehr: scripted diff: Improve invalid vout value rpc error message
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/171cd05ae341...54fc96ffa70a

2020-10-02

< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fjahr opened pull request #20064: RPC: remove dublicate line in getblock help (master...getblock_help) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20064
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19941 | "Good First Review" label · Issue #19941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19960 | build: The vcpkg tool has introduced a proper way to use manifests by sipsorcery · Pull Request #19960 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MDrollette closed pull request #19043: torcontrol: add -tortarget config (master...tor-hidden-target) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19043
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20034: test: Get rid of default wallet hacks (master...pr/defw) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20034
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 171cd05 MarcoFalke: Merge #20034: test: Get rid of default wallet hacks
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ed3acda Russell Yanofsky: test, refactor: add default_wallet_name and wallet_data_filename variables...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c1585bc Russell Yanofsky: test: Get rid of default wallet hacks
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d9935222d53a...171cd05ae341
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #19951: net, test: CNetAddr scoped ipv6 test coverage, rename scopeId to m_scope_id (master...CNetAddr-scoped-ipv6-unit-tests-docs-and-rename-scopeId-to-m_scope_id) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19951
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d993522 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #19951: net, test: CNetAddr scoped ipv6 test coverage, rename scope...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f36887f Jon Atack: net: rename CNetAddr scopeId to m_scope_id, improve code doc
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5cb5fd3 Jon Atack: test: add test coverage for CNetAddr ipv6 scoped addresses
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/597488d37c9c...d9935222d53a
< vasild> gleb: sipa: wrong url, correct one: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19954#issuecomment-701307791
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 597488d Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #19871: doc: Clarify scope of eviction protection of outbound block-...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d769254 Antoine Riard: [doc] Clarify semantic of peer's m_protect w.r.t to outbound eviction logi...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ac71fe9 Antoine Riard: [doc] Clarify scope of eviction protection of outbound block-relay peers
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/df2129a2349b...597488d37c9c
< vasild> gleb: sipa: what is your opinion on https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19043#issuecomment-702740744 ? Short story - currently we relay routable addresses (reachable or not) and add to addrman reachable addresses (routable or not) (huh!?). Should we do the same with I2P addresses in 0.21? They will be routable and not reachable.
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19871 | doc: Clarify scope of eviction protection of outbound block-relay peers by ariard · Pull Request #19871 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack reopened pull request #19951: net, test: CNetAddr scoped ipv6 test coverage, rename scopeId to m_scope_id (master...CNetAddr-scoped-ipv6-unit-tests-docs-and-rename-scopeId-to-m_scope_id) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19951
< wumpus> jonatack: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19991#issuecomment-702690380 oh sorry for that I'll take a look at those then
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack closed pull request #19720: test: bip157 p2p_blockfilters configuration options (master...bip157-blockfilters-tests) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19720
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack closed pull request #19951: net, test: CNetAddr scoped ipv6 test coverage, rename scopeId to m_scope_id (master...CNetAddr-scoped-ipv6-unit-tests-docs-and-rename-scopeId-to-m_scope_id) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19951
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19998 | net: Add CNode::ConnectedThroughNetwork member function by hebasto · Pull Request #19998 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19954 | tor: complete the TORv3 implementation by vasild · Pull Request #19954 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #19991: net: Use alternative port for incoming Tor connections (master...200922-tor) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19991
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fdd3ae4 Hennadii Stepanov: net, refactor: Refactor CBaseChainParams::RPCPort function
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master a5266d4 Hennadii Stepanov: net: Add alternative port for onion service
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b3273cf Hennadii Stepanov: net: Use network byte order for in_addr.s_addr
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 9 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/60ec57b3d73e...df2129a2349b
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19991 | net: Use alternative port for incoming Tor connections by hebasto · Pull Request #19991 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20052 | Doesnt shut down cleanly on Windows · Issue #20052 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #20055: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli (master...2020_10_cli_contenttype) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20055
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 60ec57b fanquake: Merge #20055: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7eab781 Wladimir J. van der Laan: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/a6a993a888f5...60ec57b3d73e
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake reopened pull request #20055: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli (master...2020_10_cli_contenttype) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20055
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20060: refactor: fix -Wbraced-scalar-init warning in validation tests (master...braces_scalar_init) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20060
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master a6a993a MarcoFalke: Merge #20060: refactor: fix -Wbraced-scalar-init warning in validation tes...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 82b70f1 fanquake: refactor: fix -Wbraced-scalar-init warning in validation tests
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/69a73803dfb2...a6a993a888f5
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #20060: refactor: fix -Wbraced-scalar-init warning in validation tests (master...braces_scalar_init) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20060
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #20058: Update transifex slug for 0.21 (master...2020_10_transifex_slug) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20058
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 69a7380 fanquake: Merge #20058: Update transifex slug for 0.21
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 598e3b1 Wladimir J. van der Laan: tx: Update transifex slug for 0.21
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7532c9a Wladimir J. van der Laan: qt: Periodic translations update
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/a0185d90a7f2...69a73803dfb2
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] robot-dreams reopened pull request #19968: doc: make it easier to work out size of bloom filter (master...bloom-doc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19968
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] robot-dreams closed pull request #19968: doc: make it easier to work out size of bloom filter (master...bloom-doc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19968

2020-10-01

< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #20055: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli (master...2020_10_cli_contenttype) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20055
< amiti> jnewbery, achow101, sipa, wumpus: I've also been seeing a decent amount of travis ARM64 builds just stopping w/out any exit status or explicit failure. another eg. https://travis-ci.org/github/bitcoin/bitcoin/jobs/732023438
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj opened pull request #20058: Update transifex slug for 0.21 (master...2020_10_transifex_slug) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20058
< promag> he says "However, recently, whether it was a new version of Bitcoin Core or an update to Windows 10"
< dongcarl> luke-jr: We can talk more about guix on #bitcoin-builds, would very much like to know the problems you ran into
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19602 | wallet: Migrate legacy wallets to descriptor wallets by achow101 · Pull Request #19602 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< wumpus> we could do that starting from next week, after sorting things out, I think we need to postpone things like "sqlite wallet storage" to 0.22 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/milestone/45
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19954 | tor: complete the TORv3 implementation by vasild · Pull Request #19954 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19991 | net: Use alternative port for incoming Tor connections by hebasto · Pull Request #19991 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19937 | signet mining utility by ajtowns · Pull Request #19937 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11082 | Add new bitcoin_rw.conf file that is used for settings modified by this software itself by luke-jr · Pull Request #11082 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< wumpus> yep, FWIW today was the translations freeze, feature freeze is in 14 days: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18947
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19988 | Overhaul transaction request logic by sipa · Pull Request #19988 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19953 | Implement BIP 340-342 validation (Schnorr/taproot/tapscript) by sipa · Pull Request #19953 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8 12 blockers, 1 bugfix, 2 chasing concept ACK
< wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james
< achow101> if there's a cutoff, it's not consistent. https://travis-ci.org/github/bitcoin/bitcoin/jobs/731742236 ran for 1 hr 17 min and passed
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20056: net: Use Span in ReceiveMsgBytes (master...2010-netSpan) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20056
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #18309: zmq: Add support to listen on multiple interfaces (master...zmq-listen-multiple-interfaces) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18309
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master a0b2e5c nthumann: doc: Add release notes to support multiple interfaces
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b1c3f18 nthumann: doc: Adjust ZMQ usage to support multiple interfaces
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 347c94f Nicolas Thumann: zmq: Add support to listen on multiple interfaces
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 6 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9fc2f011ba17...a0185d90a7f2
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj opened pull request #20055: rpc: Set HTTP Content-Type in bitcoin-cli (master...2020_10_cli_contenttype) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20055
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18309 | zmq: Add support to listen on multiple interfaces by n-thumann · Pull Request #18309 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20054: Remove confusing and useless "unexpected version" warning (master...2010-valRemVerWarn) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20054
< wumpus> bitcoin-qt is 31MB, for reference, that includes a large part of whopping qt statically
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20048: chainparams: do not log signet startup messages for other chains (master...signet-startup-logging-bugfix) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20048
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 9fc2f01 MarcoFalke: Merge #20048: chainparams: do not log signet startup messages for other ch...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/40aab35e9828...9fc2f011ba17
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6fccad7 Jon Atack: signet: do not log signet startup messages for other chains
< vasild> MarcoFalke: why those builds on 18750? https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18750#event-3822788532
< vasild> jonatack: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19954#pullrequestreview-499530501 "Should we test for both msg_addr and msg_addrv2?"
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19253: Tests: tidy up address.py and segwit_addr.py (master...2020-06-addr-unit-tests) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19253
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7f639df John Newbery: [tests] Remove unused optional verify_checksum parameter
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 011e784 John Newbery: [tests] Rename segwit encode and decode functions
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master e455713 John Newbery: [tests] Move bech32 unit tests to test framework
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 8 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/3487e421a7fe...40aab35e9828
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #19785: build: lrelease requires xml if not cross-building (master...200823-xml) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19785
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof closed pull request #20045: upstream: add and use defaulted getters to UniValue (master...202009-defaulted-get) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20045
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20017 | rpc: Add RPCContext by promag · Pull Request #20017 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< tryphe> could be, but i have some machines where that behavior happens to other applications, not just bitcoin (i don't run bitcoin on windows though so can't say)

2020-09-30

< sipa> anyone on windows who can try to reproduce this? https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/q/99273/208
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] dongcarl opened pull request #20050: validation bundle 1: Prune (in)direct g_chainman usage related to `::LookupBlockIndex` (master...2020-09-libbitcoinruntime-v4) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20050
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto reopened pull request #17428: p2p: Try to preserve outbound block-relay-only connections during restart (master...20191109-anchors) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17428
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto closed pull request #17428: p2p: Try to preserve outbound block-relay-only connections during restart (master...20191109-anchors) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17428
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack opened pull request #20048: chainparams: do not log signet startup messages for other chains (master...signet-startup-logging-bugfix) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20048
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20014 | doc: Mention signet in -help output by hebasto · Pull Request #20014 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] theStack opened pull request #20047: test: use wait_for_{block,header} helpers in p2p_fingerprint.py (master...20200930-test-use-wait-for-block-header-in-fingerprint-py) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20047
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20004: test: Add signet witness commitment section parse tests (master...2009-testSignetParse) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20004
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3487e42 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20004: test: Add signet witness commitment section parse tests
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa29b5a MarcoFalke: test: Add signet witness commitment section parse tests
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa23308 MarcoFalke: Remove gArgs global from CreateChainParams to aid testing
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/72affcb16cad...3487e421a7fe
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky opened pull request #20046: depends: Set CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH for native packages (master...pr/ipc-rpath) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20046
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #19802: doc: elaborate on release notes wrt netmasks (master...elaborate_netmasks_relnotes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19802
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 72affcb Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #19802: doc: elaborate on release notes wrt netmasks
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8de51d1 Vasil Dimov: doc: elaborate on release notes wrt netmasks
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/7b7cb70f4cd9...72affcb16cad
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19498: Tidy up ProcessOrphanTx (master...2020-07-orphan-tidy) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19498
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 4763b51 John Newbery: ProcessOrphanTx: remove useless setMisbehaving set
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6e8dd99 John Newbery: [net processing] Add doxygen comments for orphan data and function
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 55c79a9 John Newbery: ProcessOrphanTx: remove useless done variable
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 7 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/301959fa7482...7b7cb70f4cd9
< jnewbery> wumpus: here's another one from a different PR: https://travis-ci.org/github/bitcoin/bitcoin/jobs/731454576. Perhaps you're right that that's what it looks like when Travis times out at that stage of the job
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #20043: doc: Add 19501 release notes (master...2009-doc19501) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20043
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 301959f fanquake: Merge #20043: doc: Add 19501 release notes
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faf60de MarcoFalke: doc: Remove double-whitespace from help string, other whitespace fixups
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa710a6 MarcoFalke: doc: Add 19501 release notes
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/4f5ae52738f7...301959fa7482
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20006: Fix misleading error message: Clean stack rule (master...clean_stk) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20006
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 4f5ae52 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20006: Fix misleading error message: Clean stack rule
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master af57766 sanket1729: Fix misleading error message: Clean stack rule
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/5c435c78e36c...4f5ae52738f7
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20036: signet: Add assumed values for default signet (master...2009-signetAssumed) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20036
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5c435c7 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20036: signet: Add assumed values for default signet
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fac9661 MarcoFalke: signet: Add assumed values for default signet
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1769828684f1...5c435c78e36c
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #19485: torcontrol: Create also a V3 ed25519-V3 onion address. (master...add-ed25519) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19485
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof opened pull request #20045: upstream: add and use defaulted getters to UniValue (master...202009-defaulted-get) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20045
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa opened pull request #20044: Make all of net_processing (and some of net) use std::chrono types (master...202009_chrono_types) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20044
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] decryp2kanon closed pull request #20041: test: consistently use BTC/kB and sat/B in wallet_basic test (master...test_btc_kb_200930) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20041
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof closed pull request #20013: rpc: normalize parameter names (master...202009-rpc-normalize) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20013
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20043: doc: Add 19501 release notes (master...2009-doc19501) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20043
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19501: send* RPCs in the wallet returns the "fee reason" (master...send_rpc_feereason) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19501
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1769828 MarcoFalke: Merge #19501: send* RPCs in the wallet returns the "fee reason"
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 69cf5d4 Sishir Giri: [test] Make sure send rpc returns fee reason
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d5863c0 Sishir Giri: [send] Make send RPCs return fee reason
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/36f5a58c0210...1769828684f1
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #19960: build: The vcpkg tool has introduced a proper way to use manifests (master...vcpkg_manifest) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19960
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 36f5a58 MarcoFalke: Merge #19960: build: The vcpkg tool has introduced a proper way to use man...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/c7ad94428ab6...36f5a58c0210
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 712f95d Aaron Clauson: Update msvc build to use new vcpkg manifest
< sipa> my bitcoin-fuzz dir is 319M
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #19958: doc: Better document features of feelers (master...2020-09-rename-feeler-to-probe) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19958
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c7ad944 fanquake: Merge #19958: doc: Better document features of feelers
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2ea62ca Gleb Naumenko: Improve docs about feeler connections
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/de4b7f25acef...c7ad94428ab6
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] decryp2kanon opened pull request #20041: test: unit case sensitive in a functional test (master...test_btc_kb_200930) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20041

2020-09-29

< sipa> dburkett: i never contributed to open source before bitcoin
< dburkett> Gotcha. Thanks for the honesty. Bitcoin development has often scared myself and many others away in the past due to the lack of readability and organization of the code.
< luke-jr> dburkett: something like https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/771 ?
< dburkett> Here's a quick example: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/d82b2c6e65ff1ade508e2e8abeb07d0ff37e09c4/src/validation.cpp#L1128-L1238 doesn't seem to be related to validation at all, and looks like an obvious candidate to move to some sort of BlockStore class or codefile.
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] achow101 opened pull request #20040: wallet: Refactor OutputGroups to handle fees and spending eligibility on insert (master...inner-groupoutputs) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20040
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] prayank23 opened pull request #20039: test: Convert amounts from float to decimal (master...floatdecimal) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20039
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19991 | net: Use alternative port for incoming Tor connections by hebasto · Pull Request #19991 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19954 | tor: complete the TORv3 implementation by vasild · Pull Request #19954 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< luke-jr> possibly into Bitcoin-Qt too, though I can't see any way one would exploit this
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20015: doc: Added default signet config for linearize script (master...master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20015
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8a4dcda gr0kchain: doc: Added default signet config for linearize script
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master de4b7f2 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20015: doc: Added default signet config for linearize script
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9e6f56f6ea0f...de4b7f25acef
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #19984: log: Remove static log message "Initializing chainstate Chainstate [ibd] @ height -1 (null)" (master...logging-should-not-be-static-department) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19984
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 9e6f56f Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #19984: log: Remove static log message "Initializing chainstate Chai...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f22d6a1 practicalswift: log: Remove static log message "Initializing chainstate Chainstate [ibd] @...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/8aa617896139...9e6f56f6ea0f
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20003: net: Exit with error message if -proxy is specified without arguments (instead of continuing without proxy server) (master...error-on-empty-proxy) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20003
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8aa6178 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20003: net: Exit with error message if -proxy is specified without ...
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 9b4fa0a practicalswift: net: Print error message if -proxy is specified without arguments (instead...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d82b2c6e65ff...8aa617896139
< Bullit> What happened last thing it said at 33% block load ¨i´ll warn you again¨ then Bitcoin Core QT Shutdown during start up full chain is running again on laptop, please don´t make me a node see my energydrink company
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20036: signet: Add assumed values for default signet (master...2009-signetAssumed) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20036
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d82b2c6 fanquake: Merge #19898: log: print unexpected version warning in validation log cate...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #19898: log: print unexpected version warning in validation log category (master...log-fix-unexpected-version) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19898
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 62dba96 nthumann: log: print unexpected version warning in validation log category
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/ec9b4492eba5...d82b2c6e65ff
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20035: signet: Fix uninitialized read in validation (master...2009-signetUninitRead) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20035
< vasild> hebasto: I am looking at https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19991#discussion_r495073463 -- that wouldn't allow to configure the two things independently.
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky opened pull request #20034: test: Get rid of default wallet hacks (master...pr/defw) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20034
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jnewbery closed pull request #15197: Refactor and slightly stricter p2p message processing (master...2019/01/netmsg_1) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15197
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jnewbery closed pull request #15206: Immediately disconnect on invalid net message checksum (master...2019/01/netmsg_2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15206
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] vasild opened pull request #20033: style: minor improvements as a followup to #19845 (master...nits_followup_to_19845) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20033
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] darosior closed pull request #16890: rpc: Don't allow to 'estimatesmartfee' in blocksonly mode (master...estimatesmartfee_blockonly) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16890
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jnewbery closed pull request #17566: Switch to weight units for all feerates computation (master...feerate_in_weight) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17566
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] vasild closed pull request #19031: Implement ADDRv2 support (part of BIP155) (master...addrv2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19031
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #19630: Cleanup fee estimation code (master...20/07/refactor_feeest_code) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19630
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 569d92a Antoine Poinsot: policy/fees: small readability improvements
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master dba8196 Antoine Poinsot: policy/fees: correct decay explanation comments
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5b8cb35 Antoine Poinsot: policy/fee: remove requireGreater parameter in EstimateMedianVal()
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 6 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/6af9b31bfc6d...ec9b4492eba5
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #19107: p2p: Move all header verification into the network layer, extend logging (master...p2p-refactor-header) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19107
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1ca20c1 Troy Giorshev: Add doxygen comment for ReceiveMsgBytes
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 890b1d7 Troy Giorshev: Move checksum check from net_processing to net
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2716647 Troy Giorshev: Give V1TransportDeserializer an m_node_id member
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 7 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/e36aa351a31c...6af9b31bfc6d