2023-10-02

<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/25.x 88b525f Hennadii Stepanov: qt: 25.1rc1 translations update
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/25.x 887cbfc fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28534: [25.x] qt: 25.1rc1 translations update

2023-10-01

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] furszy closed pull request #28395: wallet: fix BnB selection upper bound (master...2023_coinselection_fix_bnb_upper_bound) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28395

2023-09-29

<instagibbs> sdaftuar _aj_ since we're about one week out from feature freeze could you approach ack on the second question one way or another to guide the PR https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/27609#issuecomment-1739328103

2023-09-28

<josie> achow101: not sure if you missed (or maybe you disagree?), but id like this on ad-hoc/high prio: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/25273
<josie> achow101: sounds good, but I do think its important to limit voting to people who are actively contributing/reviewing in the project. this isnt a vote of "what would you like to see in bitcoin core" and more signaling "i will prioritise working on and reviewing x"
<_aj_> achow101: there's https://github.com/bitcoin-core/bitcoin-devwiki/wiki/Priorities ; if we do it via issues instead, probably should kill that page
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27758 | Release schedule for 26.0 · Issue #27758 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/25273 | wallet: Pass through transaction locktime and preset input sequences and scripts to CreateTransaction by achow101 · Pull Request #25273 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27827 | Silent Payments: send and receive by josibake · Pull Request #27827 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27827 | Silent Payments: send and receive by josibake · Pull Request #27827 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> Anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4 ?
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28051 | Get rid of shutdown.cpp/shutdown.h, use SignalInterrupt directly by ryanofsky · Pull Request #28051 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28516 | validation: assumeutxo params for testnet and signet by Sjors · Pull Request #28516 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> there's the corresponding bips pr for that: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/pull/1498
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28525 | net: Drop v2 garbage authentication packet by real-or-random · Pull Request #28525 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28331 | BIP324 integration by sipa · Pull Request #28331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27609 | rpc: allow submitpackage to be called outside of regtest by glozow · Pull Request #27609 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26711 | validate package transactions with their in-package ancestor sets by glozow · Pull Request #26711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28450 | Add package evaluation fuzzer by instagibbs · Pull Request #28450 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild

2023-09-26

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/1498 | Add support for a cjdns network type by doublec · Pull Request #1498 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22064 | Fuzzer enhancement: Explicitly check output for uninitialized memory · Issue #22064 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-23

<sipa> hebasto: ah, try bitcoin.sipa.be
<hebasto> sipa: if you mean https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28331#issuecomment-1719522412, both links fail to open for me

2023-09-20

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<D33r-Gee> Testing PR #27596 (AssumeUTXO) and the pruning (prune=3000) doesn't work, still getting a 'blocks' folder size of 37 GB even after the progress has reached 1 (progress=1.000000), am I missing something perhaps in the bitcoin.conf file?

2023-09-19

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28371 | Seek more/different peers when ours all have too high feefilter · Issue #28371 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-18

<kanzure> perhaps it's just "be nice to your reviewers" but it's not actually mentioned here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
<sipa> it's not a bitcoin core thing

2023-09-17

<BlueMattTest> Sadly because this room is registered-only this requires actually signing in with @libera_irc_NickServ:bitcoin.ninja and then storing a password through a bridge I operate. I do promise I'm too lazy to look up your password, but no promises, of course.
<BlueMatt[m]> I added this channel to my matrix bridge for those who want to access via matrix after the all-of-libera bridge was shutdown - #libera_bitcoin-core-dev:bitcoin.ninja.

2023-09-15

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26312 | Remove Sock::Get() and Sock::Sock() by vasild · Pull Request #26312 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28411 | ci: wallet_listtransactions.py --legacy-wallet failure · Issue #28411 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-14

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27375 | net: support unix domain sockets for -proxy and -onion by pinheadmz · Pull Request #27375 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27101 | Support JSON-RPC 2.0 when requested by client by pinheadmz · Pull Request #27101 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27850 | test: Add unit & functional test coverage for blockstore by pinheadmz · Pull Request #27850 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27897 | guix: use GCC 12.3.0 to build releases by fanquake · Pull Request #27897 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26152 | Bump unconfirmed ancestor transactions to target feerate by murchandamus · Pull Request #26152 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> Anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<TheCharlatan> Other PRs waiting for review can be found on https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/3.
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28385 | [refactor] rewrite DisconnectedBlockTransactions to not use boost by glozow · Pull Request #28385 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28423 | kernel: Remove protocol.h/netaddress.h/compat.h from kernel headers by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #28423 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28428 | Hard-code version number value for CBlockLocator and CDiskBlockIndex by theuni · Pull Request #28428 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/24748 | test/BIP324: functional tests for v2 P2P encryption by stratospher · Pull Request #24748 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28331 | BIP324 integration by sipa · Pull Request #28331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26711 | validate package transactions with their in-package ancestor sets by glozow · Pull Request #26711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28481 | txorphanage: add size accounting, use wtxids, support multiple announcers by glozow · Pull Request #28481 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28472 | Make MemPoolAccept::m_limits const by instagibbs · Pull Request #28472 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28450 | Add package evaluation fuzzer by instagibbs · Pull Request #28450 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28471 | Fix virtual size limit enforcement in transaction package context by instagibbs · Pull Request #28471 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild
<_aj_> MacroFake: turns out doing something reasonable isn't very hard anyway https://github.com/ajtowns/bitcoin/commit/e83c82aa36c1ad6d1ba2824c7e585e625c22c297
<_aj_> MacroFake: do you remember https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20715#discussion_r555574662 ? i don't suppose there was any work done on subcommand-specific options at any point?

2023-09-13

<dergoegge> actually no i don't think that explains it because the timeouts reproduce locally using `python infra/helper.py run_fuzzer --engine afl bitcoin-core process_messages`

2023-09-12

<PaperSword> Is there method in CScript that will print the op codes in the same way bitcoin-cli decodescript does?
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26614 | Accurately account for mempool index memory by hebasto · Pull Request #26614 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18086 | Accurately account for mempool index memory by sipa · Pull Request #18086 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<cfields> context: I'm tying myself in knots trying to get a grasp on https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28385#discussion_r1323354371
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/3 | Encrypt wallet · Issue #3 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28196 | BIP324 connection support by sipa · Pull Request #28196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-11

<PaperSword> I created pull https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28447, becuase I thought it was what was causing the linter errors. It was not. I closed it. None the less it might be good to consider to remove linter warnings for those 2 words.

2023-09-07

<_aj_> umm, why is https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/26567/commits/9b7ec393b82ca9d7ada77d06e0835df0386a8b85 trying to do witness calculations over a CTxOut?
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28248 | p2p: bugfixes, logic and logging improvements by jonatack · Pull Request #28248 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27231 | Fix logging RPC and -debugexclude with 0/none values, add test coverage, improve docs by jonatack · Pull Request #27231 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28196 | BIP324 connection support by sipa · Pull Request #28196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<glozow> anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4?
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28385 | [refactor] rewrite DisconnectedBlockTransactions to not use boost by glozow · Pull Request #28385 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<TheCharlatan> There are a number of other ready for review PRs though, they can be found on the project board: https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/3
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28051 | Get rid of shutdown.cpp/shutdown.h, use SignalInterrupt directly by ryanofsky · Pull Request #28051 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27866 | blockstorage: Return on fatal flush errors by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #27866 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28423 | kernel: Remove protocol.h/netaddress.h/compat.h from kernel headers by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #28423 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/24748 | test/BIP324: functional tests for v2 P2P encryption by stratospher · Pull Request #24748 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28331 | BIP324 integration by sipa · Pull Request #28331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28196 | BIP324 connection support by sipa · Pull Request #28196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28251 | validation: fix coins disappearing mid-package evaluation by glozow · Pull Request #28251 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-06

<vasild> wrt https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28196#discussion_r1313245167, should CI run with -printtoconsole=1 in order to show the seed? Or would that be too noisy in the CI logs?

2023-09-05

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28414 | wallet rpc: return final tx hex from walletprocesspsbt if complete by pinheadmz · Pull Request #28414 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<pinheadmz> achow101 is there a reason why `walletprocesspsbt` doesn't return broadcasta-able hex if the tx is final? i.e. skip `finalizepsbt` see: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28363#discussion_r1315753887

2023-09-04

2023-09-03

<_aj_> jonatack2: "GPG error" -- if that's cirrus failing, https://github.com/bitcoin-inquisition/bitcoin/pull/36/commits/cbe7725dc22002843f181260ded2b92891ed3fc2 fixed it for me
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15437 | p2p: Remove BIP61 reject messages by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #15437 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-09-02

<hebasto> achow101: mind enabling GHA in HWI repo with the same allowed actions as for Bitcoin Core? I'll try to migrate CI, if you agree
<dviola> well, not really, bitcoin core is one of those things that never gave me any issues

2023-09-01

<dviola> I see https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20160 mentions "legacy-sqlite to descriptor-sqlite", what is legacy-sqlite?
<real_or_random> Hm, does someone have an overview over the status of Cirrus CI on the bitcoin-core github org?
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28057 | migratewallet crashes (wallet/scriptpubkeyman.cpp:1915: std::optional wallet::LegacyScriptPubKeyMan::MigrateToDescriptor(): Assertion `IsMine(desc_spk) != ISMINE_NO failed.) · Issue #28057 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<PaperSword> Logging flushes should be enabled by default, it would reduce issues such as https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28346

2023-08-31

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/23235 | Reduce unnecessary default logging by ajtowns · Pull Request #23235 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/25391 | guix: Use LTO to build releases by fanquake · Pull Request #25391 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/1 | JSON-RPC support for mobile devices ("ultra-lightweight" clients) · Issue #1 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28364 | log: log wtxids when possible, add TXPACKAGES category by glozow · Pull Request #28364 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<fjahr> some probably read the previous conversation here, pinheadmz made a new github bot that currently lives in #bitcoin-core-github and now emulates the behavior of the matrix bridge/gh-bot. If people like it could be pointed on this channel as well. But I guess it’s also fine to have a separate channel, at least that also works for me. Just wanted to put it out there as an option.
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20576 | RFC on logging improvements · Issue #20576 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28318 | logging: Simplify API for level based logging by ajtowns · Pull Request #28318 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/25203 | Severity-based logging -- parent PR by jonatack · Pull Request #25203 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<_aj_> hi, jon atack's been working on severity based logging for a while - #25203 - and been advocating for switching to its api in various prs eg https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28364#discussion_r1310579410
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26152 | Bump unconfirmed ancestor transactions to target feerate by murchandamus · Pull Request #26152 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28122 | Silent Payments: Implement BIP352 by josibake · Pull Request #28122 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> Anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<josie> would love to see https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28246 get merged
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/25284 | net: Use serialization parameters for CAddress serialization by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #25284 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<TheCharlatan> Likewise, I opened a RFC pr for multi index https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28335
<TheCharlatan> cfields opened a RFC pr for the clientversion https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28327
<TheCharlatan> As far as I know these are the boost multi index headers, the clientversion header and the bitcoin-config header.
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28331 | BIP324 integration by sipa · Pull Request #28331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28196 | BIP324 connection support by sipa · Pull Request #28196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27591 | rpc: distinguish between vsize and sigop-adjusted mempool vsize by glozow · Pull Request #27591 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27591 | rpc: distinguish between vsize and sigop-adjusted mempool vsize by glozow · Pull Request #27591 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28345 | Bugfix: Package relay / bytespersigop checks by luke-jr · Pull Request #28345 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28364 | log: log wtxids when possible, add TXPACKAGES category by glozow · Pull Request #28364 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28251 | validation: fix coins disappearing mid-package evaluation by glozow · Pull Request #28251 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28364 | log: log wtxids when possible, add TXPACKAGES category by glozow · Pull Request #28364 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild
<pinheadmz> fjahr I cleaned up the bot, so #bitcoin-core-github should just be PR open/close/merge now

2023-08-29

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27509 | Relay own transactions only via short-lived Tor or I2P connections by vasild · Pull Request #27509 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27509 | Relay own transactions only via short-lived Tor or I2P connections by vasild · Pull Request #27509 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-08-28

<dviola> curious, does bitcoin core patches bdb 4.8 in any way? the one that is part of depends
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12460 | Assert CPubKey::ValidLength to the pubkeys header-relevant size by Empact · Pull Request #12460 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<PaperSwo1d> Does anyone know when Bitcoin Core started to check pubkey prefixes for P2MS as a part of isStandard()?

2023-08-27

<pinheadmz> fjahr got the github bot running in #bitcoin-core-github

2023-08-24

<sipa> or the inconsistency in ECDSA parsing fixed by BIP66 (https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-July/009697.html)
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27101 | Support JSON-RPC 2.0 when requested by client by pinheadmz · Pull Request #27101 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27897 | guix: use GCC 12.3.0 to build releases by fanquake · Pull Request #27897 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28328 | guix: update time-machine by fanquake · Pull Request #28328 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27866 | blockstorage: Return on fatal flush errors by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #27866 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28331 | BIP324 integration by sipa · Pull Request #28331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28196 | BIP324 connection support by sipa · Pull Request #28196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26711 | validate package transactions with their in-package ancestor sets by glozow · Pull Request #26711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble`> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28251 | validation: fix coins disappearing mid-package evaluation by glozow · Pull Request #28251 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild

2023-08-22

<vasild> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28165#event-10158473035 "DrahtBot requested review from vincenzopalazzo and removed request for vincenzopalazzo"
<PaperSword> Is there a way in Bitcoin Core to be able to limit the chain height with a .conf setting

2023-08-21

<pinheadmz> `dig seed.bitcoin.sprovoost.nl +dnssec` confirmed! nice.
<sipa> the bot is working fine, except it's posting to the #bitcoin-core-dev:libera.chat matrix channel, and the bridge between that channel and here is suspended indefinitely
<gleb> Hey. The compiler complains about not having a mutex, although it's right there at L5767. Can someone take a look? https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/26283/checks?check_run_id=16061755640
<PaperSword> What are you interested in working on in Bitcoin?

2023-08-18

<sipa> Bz0: try bitcoin.stackexchange.com
<Bz0> const bitcoin = new BitcoinCore(config);"
<Bz0> host: '127.0.0.1', // Your Bitcoin Core node's IP address
<Bz0> Can anyone help me out connecting my NodeJS script to my bitcoin core node? No matter what i try it constantly tells me "ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt". ive tried with rpcuser+rpcpassword first, then tried the rpcauth method and finally tried the __cookie__ method, nothing works... Using windows 10. i have this at the top of my JS file
<PaperSword> Why does my PR only have 1 successful check of 1 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28291

2023-08-17

<fjahr> This channel is particularly for development of bitcoin core, an alternative implementation of the protocol is out of scope. I would recommend you post your question on bitcoin stack exchange. And fwiw, you should also check if you can achieve your goal by just using bitcoin core's zmq interface, then you won't need to think about version messages etc.
<ne0h> i am trying to make a program that connects to the bitcoin network to collect new transactions in the mempool and new blocks in real time, but I am having trouble getting it going. My version message doesn't get a response... I suspect it's something to do with the formatting or something, but i have tried a few things and nothing has worked so far, if anybody could help me get this running it would be quite appreciated
<andytoshi> is nobody else having compiler errors related to https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28168 ?
<MacroFake> cfields: There may be a chance we can use native C++20 instead of the bitcoin-unterminated-logprintf tidy rule
<cfields> jamesob: fyi, those /* Continued */ are gone because clang-tidy is smarter than our python scripts. We now opt-out with // NOLINT(bitcoin-unterminated-logprintf)
<vasild> This is somehow related to https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27825
<sipa> and yes, we could prune some more unspendable outputs, but that's an implementation detail inside bitcoin core, which imho shouldn't really interact with questions about relay policy
<sipa> bitcoin-dev
<_aj_> provoostenator: "why would they not mine them" -- because they have a long term investment in bitcoin, and they believe mining those txs is bad for that investment, same as the reason why people would want to remove the spam in the first place
<luke-jr> provoostenator: it's malicious to setup private relay networks to mine attacks on Bitcoin that the community is actively trying to mitigate
<darosior> PaperSword: you may be interested in reading the discussion in https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/24106. Some of the arguments from here may apply.
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28217 | set `DEFAULT_PERMIT_BAREMULTISIG` to false by Retropex · Pull Request #28217 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27260 | Enhanced error messages for invalid network prefix during address parsing. by russeree · Pull Request #27260 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> Anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27866 | blockstorage: Return on fatal flush errors by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #27866 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27981 | Fix potential network stalling bug by sipa · Pull Request #27981 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28100 | crypto: more `Span ` modernization & follow-ups by sipa · Pull Request #28100 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28165 | net: transport abstraction by sipa · Pull Request #28165 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28199 | test: tx orphan handling by glozow · Pull Request #28199 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild
<PaperSword> Does Bitcoin Core check to ensure the y component of an uncompressed public key is valid for P2MS?
<PaperSword> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28217 discussion seems to be getting a tad emotional
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27260 | Enhanced error messages for invalid network prefix during address parsing. by russeree · Pull Request #27260 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-08-16

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28273 | ci: Fix macOS-cross SDK rsync by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #28273 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-08-15

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28273 | ci: Fix corrupt macOS-cross depends cache by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #28273 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28269 | ci: Drop no longer needed `macos_sdk_cache` by hebasto · Pull Request #28269 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<hdbbdh> Any help is greatly appreciated. The script isn't a normal P2SH or P2WSH or anything normal. It is a script implementing the swap algorithm [https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Atomic_swap].
<PaperSword> Per: https://bitcoinops.org/en/topics/soft-fork-activation "A second poll of the thousand most recent blocks occurred on March 15th; this had sufficient support and so developers released Bitcoin 0.6.0 on March 30th with an activation date of April 1st."
<hdbbdh> I guess it was. so where can I find the exact activation date and after P2SH is activated and, will the trasaction 6a26d2ecb67f27d1fa5524763b49029d7106e91e3cc05743073461a719776192633166 be regarded as invalid trasaction by the new bitcoin program?
<hdbbdh> I have a question with transaction 6a26d2ecb67f27d1fa5524763b49029d7106e91e3cc05743073461a719776192633166 on bitcoin mainnet. It's the transaction given in BIP16 for P2SH, but I can't find the signature for the redeem script. Why isn't there a signature?

2023-08-14

2023-08-11

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28187 | ci: Run "macOS native x86_64" job on GitHub Actions by hebasto · Pull Request #28187 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-08-10

<jamesob> (but for posterity, it's here: https://github.com/jamesob/bitcoin-github-scrape)
<b10c> luke-jr: there is https://github.com/zw/bitcoin-gh-meta
<achow101> https://github.com/zw/bitcoin-gh-meta is one that has been going for a while
<b10c> currently bitcoin/bitcoin, bitcoin/bips, bitcoin-core/secp256k1, bitcoin-core/gui, but will consider other repos with important comments if there are requests
<b10c> just wanted to mention that I'm backing up and mirroring (to test the backups) the issues and pull-requests of some Bitcoin Core related repos on https://mirror.b10c.me
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28244 | Break up script/standard.{h/cpp} by achow101 · Pull Request #28244 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> Anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27581 | net: Continuous ASMap health check by fjahr · Pull Request #27581 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28165 | net: transport abstraction by sipa · Pull Request #28165 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28031 | Package Relay 1/3: Introduce TxPackageTracker as Orphan Resolution Module by glozow · Pull Request #28031 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28199 | test: tx orphan handling by glozow · Pull Request #28199 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26711 | validate package transactions with their in-package ancestor sets by glozow · Pull Request #26711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/25038 | policy: nVersion=3 and Package RBF by glozow · Pull Request #25038 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28251 | validation: avoid mempool eviction mid-package evaluation by glozow · Pull Request #28251 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild

2023-08-09

<instagibbs> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28247 another ban contender
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28240 | refactor: Remove unused boost signals2 from torcontrol by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #28240 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub

2023-08-08

2023-08-04

<darosior> I was not, actually. This is indeed wrong, and not caught currently because `HaveCoin` will always return `false` for a default `CCoinsView` (https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/a4ca4975880c4f870c6047065c70610af2529e74/src/coins.cpp#L13). The assertion on its own is invalid because the coin could be present in the backend and spent in the
<darosior> MacroFake (or any other fuzzing friend): isn't this assertion incorrect? https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/a4ca4975880c4f870c6047065c70610af2529e74/src/test/fuzz/coins_view.cpp#L158-L161

2023-08-03

<jonatack1> alias lint="cd ~/bitcoin/bitcoin/ ./test/lint/lint-circular-dependencies.py ; ./test/lint/lint-python.py ; ./test/lint/lint-whitespace.py ; ./test/lint/lint-spelling.py ; ./test/lint/lint-python-dead-code.py ; ./test/lint/lint-python-mutable-default-parameters.py ; ./test/lint/lint-python-utf8-encoding.py ; ./test/lint/lint-assertions.py ; ./test/lint/lint-files.py ;
<jonatack1> docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/bitcoin -it bitcoin-linter
<jonatack1> DOCKER_BUILDKIT=1 docker build -t bitcoin-linter --file "./ci/lint_imagefile" ./ && docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/bitcoin -it bitcoin-linter
<jonatack1> DOCKER_BUILDKIT=1 docker build -t bitcoin-linter --file "./ci/lint_imagefile" ./ && docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/bitcoin -it bitcoin-linter
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26296 | ci: Integrate `bitcoin-tidy` clang-tidy plugin by fanquake · Pull Request #26296 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<MacroFake> josie: It is a single line of bash: "DOCKER_BUILDKIT=1 docker build -t bitcoin-linter --file "./ci/lint_imagefile" ./ && docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/bitcoin -it bitcoin-linter"
<MacroFake> If you trust docker, all you need to run is "DOCKER_BUILDKIT=1 docker build -t bitcoin-linter --file "./ci/lint_imagefile" ./ && docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/bitcoin -it bitcoin-linter"
<sipa> Ideally libsecp can follow whatever Bitcoin Core does, but only if that doesn't add costs/burden to people running it.
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28087 | ci: Use qemu-user through container engine by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #28087 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> anything to add or remove from https://github.com/orgs/bitcoin/projects/1/views/4
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27596 | assumeutxo (2) by jamesob · Pull Request #27596 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27746 | Rework validation logic for assumeutxo by sdaftuar · Pull Request #27746 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28186 | kernel: Prune leveldb headers by TheCharlatan · Pull Request #28186 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<sipa> bitcoin.sipa.be runs this code, if you need a remote to connect to (-addnode=NAME -bip324=NAME should suffice).
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28199 | test: tx orphan handling by glozow · Pull Request #28199 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28031 | Package Relay 1/3: Introduce TxPackageTracker as Orphan Resolution Module by glozow · Pull Request #28031 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/26711 | validate package transactions with their in-package ancestor sets by glozow · Pull Request #26711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard aureleoules b10c BlueMatt brunoerg cfields darosior dergoegge dongcarl fanquake fjahr furszy gleb glozow hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jonatack josibake kallewoof kanzure kouloumos kvaciral laanwj LarryRuane lightlike luke-jr MacroFake Murch phantomcircuit pinheadmz promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar S3RK stickies-v sipa theStack TheCharlatan vasild

2023-08-02

<gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/28151 | [WIP] guix: use `-muse-unaligned-vector-move` for Windows builds by fanquake · Pull Request #28151 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
<fanquake> Does anyone running Windows want to Guix build #28151, and check if the binaries (I think specifically bitcoin-qt.exe) work?
<vasild> MacroFake: wrt https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/27509#issuecomment-1660675919 "explain what is wrong/missing from the example", I have to check how this works in order to be sure, but in the second step in the example it does "adding back the parent to the mempool". How does that add-back work? It must be added as unbroadcast tx, if not I will have to change it. Then, when both txs are

2023-08-01

<fjahr> I guess drahtbot only updates the review summary on comment creation and not subsequent edits and that's why this comment was ignored? https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28132#pullrequestreview-1544055502
<achow101> hmm bitcoin-git is dead?

2023-07-31

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky merged pull request #27746: Rework validation logic for assumeutxo (master...2023-05-assumeutxo-validation-improvements) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/27746
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky pushed 14 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/44b05bf3fef2...f4f1d6d230dd
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fe86a7c Suhas Daftuar: Explicitly track maximum block height stored in undo files
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 471da5f Suhas Daftuar: Move block-arrival information / preciousblock counters to ChainstateManag...
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1cfc887 Suhas Daftuar: Remove CChain dependency in node/blockstorage
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack opened pull request #28194: test, script: python E721 and flake8 updates (master...2023-07-python-E721-and-flake8-update) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28194
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] theStack opened pull request #28193: test: add script compression coverage for not-on-curve P2PK outputs (master...test-compressscript_uncompressed_p2pk_not_on_curve) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28193
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #28191: refactor: Remove unused MessageStartChars parameters from BlockManager methods (master...2307-blockstore-params-remove-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28191
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28091: fuzz: use `ConnmanTestMsg` in `connman` (master...2023-07-connman-mnodes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28091
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ecfe507 brunoerg: fuzz: use `ConnmanTestMsg` in `connman`
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/e92013e17872...44b05bf3fef2
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 44b05bf fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28091: fuzz: use `ConnmanTestMsg` in `connman`
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28188: ci: Use documented `CCACHE_MAXSIZE` instead of `CCACHE_SIZE` (master...230730-ccache) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28188
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master e92013e fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28188: ci: Use documented `CCACHE_MAXSIZE` instead o...
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/80800361b148...e92013e17872
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 79ceb16 Hennadii Stepanov: ci: Use documented `CCACHE_MAXSIZE` instead of `CCACHE_SIZE`
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28181: qa, doc: Fix comment (master...230729-doc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28181
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ab498d9 Hennadii Stepanov: qa, doc: Fix comment
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/64440bb73389...80800361b148
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8080036 fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28181: qa, doc: Fix comment

2023-07-30

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] amitiuttarwar opened pull request #28189: p2p: diversity network outbounds follow-ups (master...2023-07-netout-followups) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28189
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #28188: ci: Use documented `CCACHE_MAXSIZE` instead of `CCACHE_SIZE` (master...230730-ccache) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28188
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #28187: ci: Run "macOS native x86_64" job on GitHub Actions (master...230730-macos) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28187
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] TheCharlatan opened pull request #28186: kernel: Prune leveldb headers (master...cleaveLeveldbHeaders) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28186
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28118: test: Add SyncWithValidationInterfaceQueue to mockscheduler RPC (master...2307-test-mock-sync-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28118
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/4c57e53a61e6...64440bb73389
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa16406 MarcoFalke: test: Add SyncWithValidationInterfaceQueue to mockscheduler RPC
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 64440bb fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28118: test: Add SyncWithValidationInterfaceQueue to...
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fabef12 MarcoFalke: refactor: Use EnsureAnyNodeContext
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #28185: ci: Use hard-coded root path for CI containers (bugfix) (master...2307-ci-hard-code-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28185
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fjahr opened pull request #28184: lint: fix custom mypy cache dir setting (master...202307-mypy-cache) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28184

2023-07-29

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #28181: qa, doc: Fix comment (master...230729-doc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28181

2023-07-28

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28138: ci: Keep system env vars as-is (bugfix) (master...2307-ci-system-env-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28138
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fac229a MarcoFalke: ci: Remove P_CI_DIR and --workdir
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa8dcdc MarcoFalke: ci: Set PATH inside the CI env
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fabc04a MarcoFalke: ci: Keep system env vars as-is
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 4 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/42a9110899a9...4c57e53a61e6
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] aureleoules closed pull request #28174: docs: Rewrite README to make it more appealing (master...2023-07-update-readme) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28174
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28162: refactor: Revert additional univalue check in ParseSighashString (master...kernelRmUnivalueFollowup) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28162
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/8aa77a77e6fa...42a9110899a9
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 06199a9 TheCharlatan: refactor: Revert addition of univalue sighash string check
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 0b47c16 TheCharlatan: doc: Correct release-notes for sighashtype exceptions
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 42a9110 fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28162: refactor: Revert additional univalue check in...
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #28168: refactor: Remove unused raw-pointer read helper from univalue (master...2307-remove-code-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28168
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa940f4 MarcoFalke: Remove unused raw-pointer read helper from univalue
<bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8aa77a7 fanquake: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#28168: refactor: Remove unused raw-pointer read help...
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/cbf385058bd6...8aa77a77e6fa
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #28178: fuzz: Generate with random libFuzzer settings (master...2307-fuzz-rand-gen-) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28178
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto closed pull request #28177: Create codeql.yml.extracoin (master...extracoin) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28177
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] supernormand opened pull request #28177: Create codeql.yml.extracoin (master...extracoin) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28177
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #28171: test: blockstore test with chattr instead of chmod (master...blockstore-tests-chattr) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28171
<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kevkevinpal opened pull request #28176: tests: add coverage to feature_addrman.py (master...test-addrman-large-vals) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28176

2023-07-27

<bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] luke-jr opened pull request #28175: CONTRIBUTING: Caution against using AI/LLMs (ChatGPT, Copilot, etc) (master...doc_no_ai) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28175