< meshcollider> sdaftuar: the filter by author dropdown looks the same to me? I still only see the org members
< meshcollider> the same list as the assign or request review menus
< sipa> oh, it's fixed
< aj> hmm, i'm getting irregular hangs with test_bitcoin-qt on master
< wumpus> did you get a backtrace?
< aj> "int r = mBox.exec()" qt/bitcoingui.cpp:1096 maybe? not entirely sure which thread i should backtrace
< wumpus> in a hang case it tends to make sense to look at all of them (e.g. thread apply all bt)
< wumpus> though the main/GUI thread is probably the most likely to be the culprit, I don't think the qt tests are heavily threaded
< aj> oh, if i leave it long enough the test suite timesout and gives me stack traces
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] qmma70 opened pull request #16336: [lib] Refactor bloom filter class data member names (master...bloom_refactor) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16336
< aj> although now it's refusing to hang again
< wumpus> on qt/bitcoingui.cpp:1096 it is displaying a message and waiting for the user, might be that something untintentially triggers that, do you have the stack frames above it?
< aj> qt/test/apptests.cpp:79 :-/ everything else is in a library
< aj> hmm, maybe it's only hanging long enough to be annoying when i watch it, but timing out internally before the test case timeout hits?
< aj> yeah, looks like it hangs for 20s then decides "oh well whatever" and lets the tests pass
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 37 commits to 0.18: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9c29bc71dc40...629c7b029cf9
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.18 5935f01 MarcoFalke: build with -fstack-reuse=none
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.18 9c1a607 MarcoFalke: net: Rename ::fRelayTxes to ::g_relay_txes
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.18 8f215c7 MarcoFalke: test: Format predicate source as multiline on error
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #16035: 0.18.1: Backports (0.18...1906-181b) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16035
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #16069: test: move-only: Split large tests into smaller compile units (master...1905-testCompFast) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16069
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1381ddbcfcb6...dfdcb3dfe535
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 88fd556 Hennadii Stepanov: Use placeholder instead of key expiration date
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master dfdcb3d fanquake: Merge #16330: docs: Use placeholder instead of key expiration date
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #16330: docs: Use placeholder instead of key expiration date (master...20190702-key-expiration) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16330
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #16077: docs: Follow ISO/IEC 14882 terms and definitions (master...20190523-iso-parameter) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16077
< aj> aha, got it; i think it's CConnman::Bind calling clientInterface->ThreadSafeMessageBox because the port's already in use (possibly because i run "make -j5 check"?)
< achow101> aj: iirc test_bitcoin-qt binds to the regtest port. Make sure you aren't running a regtest at the same time
< achow101> *regtest node
< aj> ah, that would be it then
< aj> it was still sometimes taking 20s instead of the usual 6s
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #16336: [lib] Refactor bloom filter class data member names (master...bloom_refactor) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16336
< wumpus> hehe it should probably not be displaying a messagebox in that case
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] emilengler closed pull request #16317: RPC: Add feature to getblock by using the index (master...getblock-improvement) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16317
< wumpus> meeting in 1hr
< sipa> wumpus: ah thanks for the reminder
< wumpus> meeting starting in a bit
< achow101> meeting?
< wumpus> #startmeeting
< lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Jul 4 19:00:26 2019 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
< lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
< wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral
< sipa> hi
< wumpus> looks like there have been no proposed meetings for this week in https://gist.github.com/moneyball/071d608fdae217c2a6d7c35955881d8a
< achow101> hi
< meshcollider> hi
< wumpus> any last minute topics?
< wumpus> #topic high priority for review
< wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8 5 blockers, still 7 chasing concept ACK
< wumpus> anything to add, remove, or ready to be merged ?
< wumpus> ok, seems not
< meshcollider> Very quiet meeting
< sipa> sorry i haven't found much time for review; i've been spending a lot of time on improving and implementing miniscript, which i hope will at some point be integratable in bitcoin core
< wumpus> wheeree is everyone
< achow101> most americans are probably gone because independence day
< sipa> wumpus: 4th of july
< achow101> national holiday
< wumpus> ohh
< wumpus> freedom from meetings
< sipa> in general yes :)
< wumpus> short meeting then :)
< dongcarl> #15759 is somewhat ready for merge I think
< dongcarl> Only nits
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15759 | [p2p] Add 2 outbound blocks-only connections by sdaftuar · Pull Request #15759 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< wumpus> dongcarl: thanks!
< sipa> oh exciting
< dongcarl> exciting indeed
< wumpus> dongcarl: it wasn't entirely clear to me what was the conclusion of jeremyrubin's experiments there
< wumpus> but I see now it's in line with expectations, that's great
< dongcarl> :-)
< wumpus> looks like the only open comment is some silly remark about braces
< wumpus> ok, any other topics ?
< wumpus> #endmeeting
< lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 4 19:12:20 2019 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] qmma70 opened pull request #16338: test: Disable other targets when enable-fuzz is set (master...enable-fuzz) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16338
< luke-jr> [19:05:49] <wumpus> freedom from meetings <-- lol
< fanquake> Didn’t miss much here.