< jeremyrubin> do we have an rpc to undo removeprunedfunds for unconfirmed txns?
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/0c9597ce7db2...265a3a774b35
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa21239 MarcoFalke: cirrus: Use SSD cluster for speedup
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 265a3a7 fanquake: Merge #21445: cirrus: Use SSD cluster for speedup
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #21445: cirrus: Use SSD cluster for speedup (master...2103-ciSSD) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21445
< shesek> jeremyrubin, wouldn't sendrawtransaction effectively do the same?
< jeremyrubin> i think the wallet ignores it
< achow101> jeremyrubin: importprunedfunds
< jeremyrubin> achow101: only works for mined txns
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/265a3a774b35...4ad83a9597e4
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa732bc MarcoFalke: test: Use compressed keys in TestChain100Setup
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa6183d MarcoFalke: test: Remove option to make TestChain100Setup non-deterministic
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 4ad83a9 MarcoFalke: Merge #21592: test: Remove option to make TestChain100Setup non-determinis...
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #21592: test: Remove option to make TestChain100Setup non-deterministic (master...2104-testCleanup) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21592
< bitcoin-git> [gui] hebasto opened pull request #275: Support runtime appearance adjustment on macOS (master...210409-dark) https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/pull/275
< bitcoin-git> [gui] hebasto closed pull request #274: [PoC] [do not merge]: Support runtime appearance adjustment on macOS (master...210407-dark-poc) https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/pull/274
< jnewbery> has anyone found a way to suppress github notifications of other projects merging bitcoin core commits that have your github handle in? I seem to get notifications almost every day of some randomcoin merging commits that happen to have my handle in the commit message.
< wumpus> no general way, no, i tend to block the projects (set to "ignore" in the "watch" dropdown) as they go
< wumpus> this will prevent them from appearing for that project from then on, it does feel like a DDoS sometimes though, i don't think github offers a way to disable entire classes of notifications or set a whitelist of projects
< wumpus> (of course, if you use a client-side tool like bitcoin-maintainer-tools's ghwatch to watch notifications, it's possible to do any kind of filterint you want)
< jnewbery> wumpus: yeah, I also do that, but agree that it's like whack-a-mole. You 'ignore' notifications from randomcoin and the next day get notifications from randomcoincash
< wumpus> right
< wumpus> it would be useful to be able to set up a whitelist for specific kinds of notifications, e.g. commit notifications only from a limited set of repositories .. or thinking of it maybe not at all, i don't think i'm ever interested in seeing 'your name was highlighted in a commit message'
< hebasto> is there a known reason for `rpc_signrawtransaction.py --descriptors` failures on https://bitcoinbuilds.org ?
< fanquake> jnewbery: that’s being discussed in the maintainer group at the moment. No one really has an answer, other than “it’s annoying”, and it’s been getting worse recently
< Kiminuo> How can I make my build to fail as this fail: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21244/checks?check_run_id=2305327996, please?
< hebasto> Kiminuo: compile for macOS
< Kiminuo> hebasto, but the same error is also here: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21244/checks?check_run_id=2305328000
< Kiminuo> so it's some sanitizer or anything
< Kiminuo> I can run CI build locally but I would rather not
< Kiminuo> So I would like to set up my environment correctly
< hebasto> Kiminuo: configuring with `--without-gui` and compiling locally with clang I got the same `-Wshadow-field` warning
< Kiminuo> hebasto, ha! thank you!!
< jnewbery> fanquake: good to know. Thanks
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #21643: Ignore guix builds (master...210409-ignore) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21643
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/4ad83a9597e4...f0fa32450ec3
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faaf395 MarcoFalke: fuzz: Extend psbt fuzz target a bit
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f0fa324 MarcoFalke: Merge #21606: fuzz: Extend psbt fuzz target a bit
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #21606: fuzz: Extend psbt fuzz target a bit (master...2104-fuzzPsbt) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21606
< achow101> hebasto: descriptor wallet timeouts are probably fixed by #21634
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/21634 | tests: Skip SQLite fsyncs while testing by achow101 · Pull Request #21634 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< fjahr> meeting? :)
< achow101> oh yeah
< achow101> #startmeeting
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Apr 9 19:03:19 2021 UTC. The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< fjahr> hi
< jonatack> hi
< S3RK> hi
< achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: achow101 aj amiti ariard bluematt cfields Chris_Stewart_5 digi_james dongcarl elichai2 emilengler fanquake fjahr gleb glozow gmaxwell gwillen hebasto instagibbs jamesob jb55 jeremyrubin jl2012 jnewbery jonasschnelli jonatack jtimon kallewoof kanzure kvaciral lightlike luke-jr maaku marcofalke meshcollider michagogo moneyball morcos nehan NicolasDorier paveljanik petertodd phantomcircuit promag
< achow101> provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar sipa vasild wumpus
< achow101> any topics to discuss? None were pre-proposed
< fjahr> None for me. Personally I hope to look into/start playing with some of the early Taproot wallet code soon.
< achow101> nothing for me either
< S3RK> I'm looking at #21365 but it's a bit above my level of understanding right now
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/21365 | Basic Taproot signing support for descriptor wallets by sipa · Pull Request #21365 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< achow101> It has two prereq prs, @21330 and #21238
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/21238 | A few descriptor improvements to prepare for Taproot support by sipa · Pull Request #21238 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< achow101> seems like both are close to merging
< S3RK> yep, 21238 I reviewed already
< fjahr> I will check out the prereqs and re-review #17331
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17331 | Use effective values throughout coin selection by achow101 · Pull Request #17331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< jonatack> yes, was just looking at what has happend in 17331 since I last looked at it
< achow101> yeah, be nice to have these for 22.0
< achow101> anything else to talk about?
< S3RK> any interest in #19651? Should I rebase it?
< gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19651 | wallet: importdescriptors update existing by S3RK · Pull Request #19651 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
< jonatack> i haven't gotten back to the sat/vB fee rate stuff yet but intend to do so soon
< jonatack> to target v22
< achow101> S3RK: yes
< S3RK> ok, will do
< achow101> #endmeeting
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Apr 9 19:16:24 2021 UTC.
< jonatack> o/
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonatack opened pull request #21644: net: use NetPermissions::HasFlag() in CConnman::Bind() (master...NetPermissionFlags-noban-bugfix) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21644