< fanquake> promag: yea, I have a fix for that
< fanquake> promag: could you post your config log from a non depends configure on the M1
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] mjdietzx opened pull request #22067: Test and document a basic M-of-N multisig using descriptor wallets and PSBTs (master...multisig_descriptor_wallet_psbt_signing_flow) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22067
<@freenodecom> This channel has been reopened with respect to the communities and new users. The topic is in violation of freenode policy: https://freenode.net/policies
<@freenodecom> The new channel is ##bitcoin-core-dev
< laanwj> yeah using SASL for authentication is a no-brainer if your IRC client supports it
< laanwj> i was disappointed that OFTC doesn't support it but libera does
< provoostenator> I vaguely remembered or misread that SASL didn't work yet here, but it does.
< provoostenator> We should probably also strip host / IP name from the join messages in our logs.
< provoostenator> Anyone inside the channel can still see them of course.
< laanwj> OFTC supports authentications using client SSL certificates but that's somewhat more work to configure
< laanwj> yes, that would make sense
< laanwj> prevents it from being easily indexable at least
< jonatack> provoostenator: thanks for the doc. got cloaked (i think). yes, SASL working for me here.
< jnewbery> github now seems to be just dropping comments entirely. For example, if I tried to load hidden items in https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20833, only some of them will appear and the others are completely lost. Are other people seeing the same?
< glozow> jnewbery: yeah. i usually just see "150 hidden items" and 90% of the time they never load
< glozow> also sometimes when i click Load more, github just pretends they're all gone
< jnewbery> yeah, I used to see them never load before, now I see github pretending they don't exist
< laanwj> kanzure: thanks!
< ariard> jnewbery: on my side, i'm able to load all comments after repeated clicks on "Load more", though it's not really deterministic...
< lightlike> yes, clicking like a maniac until it loads works for me too.
< jnewbery> double check that it really is loading all the comments. I can also make the "Load more" button go away by repeatedly clicking it, but it doesn't actually load all of the comments (obviously difficult to tell this has happened - I only noticed because some of my previous review comments weren't showing up)
< provoostenator> Bitcoinbuilds.org CI is still broken for the GUI repo... https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/issues/327
< jonasschnelli> provoostenator: I'll fix it
< jonasschnelli> quite a backlog as well...
< jonasschnelli> a second machine would be worthwhile I guess
< provoostenator> I sometimes seems to take a long time to die
< provoostenator> it
< provoostenator> For example https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/pull/4 failed after 637 minutes
< jonasschnelli> probably the tests
< jonasschnelli> I fix the SDK first
< jonasschnelli> updated the SDK... lets see
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed tag v21.99-guixtest1: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/v21.99-guixtest1
< sipa> test work
< dongcarl> :)
< dongcarl> Guix update: We're doing a full codesigned dress rehearsal around v21.99-guixtest1 to spot problems before we use the new tooling for the next release. Feel free to pop into #bitcoin-core-builds to join the party/ask questions!
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] dongcarl opened pull request #22075: guix: Misc leftover usability improvments (master...2021-05-guix-leftovers) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22075
< cfields> dongcarl: woohoo!
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #22076: build: Fix `make apk` if ccache enabled, and enable it on CI (master...210526-apk) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22076
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto closed pull request #18336: script: Fix gitian-build.py --pull option (master...20200312-gitian-build-pull) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18336
< dongcarl> :-)
< hebasto> kanzure: do you mind fixing logging for #bitcoin-core-builds channel as well?
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #22078: Add src/qt/android/.gitignore (master...210526-ignore) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22078
< dongcarl> kanzure: Thank you kind sir! We moved from #bitcoin-builds to #bitcoin-core-builds as well, btw
< jonasschnelli> will the IRC meetings be on this server in this channel or still on freenode?
< jonasschnelli> (if here, I'll move the core-meetingbot to libera)
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/456c8d6cd80f...5c041cb348e6
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 73a91c6 Jon Atack: gui: rename "Peer Id" to "Peer" in tab column and details area
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 657b33e Jarol Rodriguez: qt: add translator comments for peers table columns
< bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5c041cb Hennadii Stepanov: Merge bitcoin-core/gui#311: Peers Window rename 'Peer id' to 'Peer'
< achow101> jonasschnelli: I think here, given that the freenode channel is closed
< bitcoin-git> [gui] hebasto merged pull request #311: Peers Window rename 'Peer id' to 'Peer' (master...peer_id_improv) https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/pull/311
< jonasschnelli> ok
< jonasschnelli> #bitcoin-dev on libera is non-existant, right?
< achow101> seems to be
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< kanzure> dongcarl: should be working now
< bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] n-thumann opened pull request #22079: zmq: Add support to listen on IPv6 addresses (master...zmq-listen-ipv6) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22079
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> ping core-meetingbot
< jonasschnelli> #startmeeting
< core-meetingbot> Meeting started Wed May 26 21:38:30 2021 UTC. The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
< core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
< jonasschnelli> #endmeeting
< core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
< core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Wed May 26 21:38:33 2021 UTC.
< jonasschnelli> okay... should meetingbot should work here now.